AutoAnswer X (iOS 11/12)
Auto-Answer Phone, FaceTime and any CallKit calls
Set your phone to automatically answer to specific number, FaceTime calls and all other CallKit apps (Viber, Skype, WhatsApp etc). It can be used for unattended videoConference, baby monitoring, answering when driving and even have it switch automatically to speaker or bluetooth.
AutoAnswer X lets you choose numbers that you wish to auto-pickup and your phone will automatically answer the incoming call from those numbers, either instantly or after the amount of seconds you specify.
-Specify unlimited numbers.
-Auto-answer private number.
-Specify numbers to auto-answer only when driving.
-Specify call types per number (Telephony,Facetime Audio or Video,other CallKit apps).
-Specify whether to turn on speaker upon answering a call.
-Specify whether to automatically connect to bluetooth headset upon answering a call.
-Control device's camera remotely (on a FaceTime Video call).
-Hide/silence incoming call UI (for e.g. baby monitoring or receiving calls while in a business meeting).
-All settings can be assigned either globally or per number.
-AutoAnswer X can be used for:
- Baby-watching over FaceTime
- Auto-answering specific numbers while driving
- Auto-answering while using your phone with a bluetooth headset
- Instant response to specific calls
- Unattended video conference (by leaving an iPhone in your place and call it via FaceTime, keeping a constant connection).