Assistant+ allows anyone to easily personalize and enhance Siri by creating custom responses, Activator listeners for Siri commands, and custom Capture Group Commands for more advanced use cases. The addition of Capture Group Commands and integration with Activator gives Siri unprecedented control over your device and allows for some exciting possibilities. Here are some of the things you can do:
- Want to automate something complex? You can execute a Shell script and dynamically pass in parameters based on what you say
- Send any command you want to a web server, or even send a Wake On Lan “magic packet” to your computer when you say, “Wake up my computer”
- Use Siri in the car? You can create an Activator listener to turn off Wi-Fi, turn on Bluetooth, turn up the volume, and open Spotify when you say, “Start car mode”
- Unlock your phone with a custom phrase
- Have a smart home or smart devices? You can create far more advanced commands to control your devices, or even control devices that aren't Siri-compatible, like smart TVs
- Have a routine you'd like to simplify? You can do things like turn on Do Not Disturb, lower your brightness, and open your sleep tracker when you say "I'm going to bed"